Are you living or visiting New York City, RIGHT NOW (As you are reading this post)?!
If so, then have bI got some great news for you:
Here’s a great opportunity for ALL TYPES of WOMEN 30-40 who are in the greater NYC area who are non-professional (i.e., non-actors) who would like to be PAID to try a L’Oreal moisturizer and possibly appear in L’Oreal advertising!
L’OREAL CASTING NON-ACTORS FOR ADVERTISEMENT
We are searching for ALL TYPES of WOMEN 30-40 who are in the greater NYC area who are non-professional (i.e., non-actors) who would like to be PAID to try a L’Oreal moisturizer and possibly appear in L’Oreal advertising!
Super fun project!
* All Ethnicities
* Between 30 – 40 Years Old
* Local to NYC or Surrounding Area
* Non-Professional (i.e. not an actor)
* Interested in a fun and exciting experience!
If selected, you must be willing to try L’Oreal Moisturizer for 2 weeks and tell us about your experience.
$250 – If selected to try L’Oreal Moisturizer for 2 weeks (product provided) and tell us your opinion.
$750 – If selected to be filmed giving product testimonial after 2-week trial period.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Legal age (must be between 30-40)
3. Contact phone number
4. Tell us a bit about yourself, including your occupation (or if you’re a mom, etc.)
5. Please confirm you have not been paid to render services as a principal performer in a commercial, a play, a television program, a theatrical motion picture, or an entertainment program made for the Internet or New Media.
6. Recent photo of yourself – selfie is fine (jpg format please) GOOD LUCK
Puerto Rican model Joan Smalls
- Former Pres. Barack Obama participates in My Brother’s Keeper Alliance discussion – - 2020-06-03
- Thank You Amsterdam - 2020-06-01
- NSFW: This is footage that you won’t see on the news - 2020-05-31