Shanquella Robinson biography: 10 things about the Charlotte, North Carolina woman
News tips? Share them here: nyti.ms/2FVHq9v
Shanquella Robinson death: Mexican authorities pursuing case against American suspected in killing. Mexico wants American extradited on charges in death of US tourist seen beaten in violent assault video.
Mexican authorities issued an arrest warrant for an acquaintance of Shanquella Robinson, the woman found dead while vacationing in Mexico Mexican authorities are pursuing their case against an American suspected of killing her friend at a luxury resort. They’re looking to extradite the woman to face charges a female with the last name Hyde or DeJanae Jackson the woman who is seen on the tape violently yanking Shanquella (Who was naked (But wearing a towel around her waist) during the violent attack, and flinging her onto the floor.
This is hhow Robinson probably how she sustained the spinal injury and broken neck.
I will not post the 17 second video of this fight because it is just too disturbing, but if you really need to see it then go to Roland Martin’s channel on YouTube, he has it there.
There is potential legal limbo as Mexican prosecutors seek to extradite an acquaintance of Shanquella Robinson, the woman found dead while vacationing in Mexico.
Authorities are not currently naming her, (But I WILL name the B!tch Dejanae Jackson) saying that Jackson is a “direct aggressor” against the 25-year old, after video shows Robinson was assaulted in her hotel room, in front of 4 men and at least one other woman, none of who sought to intervene on Robinson’s behalf or seek medical attention. At least 2 of the men filmed the assault committed by Jackson.
CAST Of CRIMINALS
Jesus Cripes the spelling of some of these names*, Holy Hell! Just Sayin
Wenton (Or maybe it’s Winter) Donovan
“What makes this uncommon is the Mexican government asking that a U.S. citizen be extradited,” said ABC legal analyst, Dan Abrams.Mexican authorities issued an arrest warrant for that acquaintance, who is now back in America, for the crime of “femicide,” which is the act of killing a woman based on her gender.
Hopefully, the U.S. government is going to take this seriously, but on the other hand, it’s not obligated to turn her over,” local police reports state that a Baja Resort Town guest told medical staff around 2 p.m. that Robinson had “drunk a lot of alcohol.” LIES, LIES, LIES.
A doctor determining she was stable but dehydrated, adding Robinson’s acquaintances refused to send her to the hospital. MORE LIES.
The police report said the Charlotte native went into cardiac arrest and was declared dead by 6 p.m.
However, an autopsy differs from that report, stating medical officials arrived before 3 p.m., quickly declaring Robinson dead from “severe spinal cord injury” and a dislocated neck.Now, Robinson’s family wants answers.
“I’m just waiting on that day when someone can be arrested. That’s all I’m waiting on,” said Robinson’s mother, Sallamondra.
Here are the names of those fucking MURDERERS that traveled to Mexico with Shanquella.
A female with the last name Hyde, DeJanae Jackson, Nazir Wiggins, Kahlil Cook, Malique Dyer, Richard Davin.
FUCK That B!tch
Y’all must have knownj that I was going to do a deep dive to see what I could find out about this person. So here goes:
According to Conan Daily and VIM websites DaeJhanae Jackson a woman who ‘allegedly’ killed Sanquella Robinson (She fucking was recorded attacking Robinson, there’s NO ‘alleged’ about it!) while staying at a resort in Cabo Mexico, it’s on video on Roland Martin’s YouTube channel,
Daejhanae Jackson biography: 10 things about Jamestown, North Carolina woman
Daejhanae Imani Jackson is a black woman from North Carolina, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is a resident of Jamestown, Guilford County, North Carolina.
- She is a Democrat.
- She attended Winston-Salem State University in Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina.
- She was 1 year older than her fellow Winston-Salem State University alumna Shanquella Brenada Robinson.
- On October 31, 2020, she registered to vote in North Carolina.
- On November 3, 2020, during the U.S. presidential election, she voted in Guilford County.
- On October 28, 2022, she allegedly went to Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico with Robinson and five other college friends from Winston-Salem State University.
- On October 29, 2022, Robinson was found dead in a room in the Fundadores Beach Club area in San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur. After Robinson’s death, she and their five other companions allegedly immediately went back to the U.S.
- She was 26 years old when Robinson died on October 29, 2022. After Robinson’s death, she deleted her LinkedIn profile where she described herself as an aspiring healthcare professional and listed Blue Rhino, a propane tank exchange brand based in Guilford County, as her place of employment.
- On November 15, 2022, a video surfaced showing a woman attacking Robinson in a hotel room. She is accused of being the attacker in the video but authorities have yet to confirm it.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, Mexico, North America, United States